How to Make the Perfect Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
Whether you’re feeling experimental in the kitchen or consider yourself the best baker around, this original twist on a well-loved cookie is a great air fryer recipe for the whole family to enjoy. You’ll use the baking ingredients you already have, but this time the air fryer will do all of the hard work. If you’re looking for a dessert infused with an irresistibly nutty flavor and crispy golden edges, look no further than chocolate chip cookie bites.
-½ cup of brown sugar, packed
-½ cup of butter, softened
-¼ cup of white sugar
-½ teaspoon baking soda
-½ teaspoon salt
-1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extra
-1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
-1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
-⅓ cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit inside the air fryer basket.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add the brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, and salt; beat on medium speed for two minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract, and beat the egg into the mixture.
- Beat the flour into the mixture. Once combined, stir the chocolate chips and pecans into the dough.
- Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto the parchment paper.
- Carefully transfer the parchment paper into the air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees F. Preheating the air fryer before this point is not recommended as the parchment paper will not stay in place.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown. Place the parchment paper on a wire rack for cooling, and repeat the process with the remaining dough.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat to whip up in about ten minutes, make an additional batch of cookie dough to store in your freezer for chocolate emergencies. This air fryer dessert recipe serves as a great base for creativity, too. Consider substituting different toppings and mix-ins like pretzels, butterscotch chips, raisins, or sliced almonds to spice up this fan favorite.