Fall is upon us and that means it’s finally squash season. We have tons of squash-themed recipes coming soon, but in the meantime, we have made a butternut squash salad that we can’t live without.
@airfryersdotcom The quickest fall side salad! 😋#airfryer #fallrecipes #easyrecipe #airfryerrecipe ♬ Tainted Love - Soft Cell
- Package of frozen butternut squash
- ⅓ cup Feta
- 1 handful of Blueberries
- 1 handful of Pecans
- 1 handful of Almonds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Set your air fryer to 350 degrees
- Place your frozen butternut squash in the tray and air fryer for 8-10 or until golden brown.
- Shake squash halfway through cooking.
- In a bowl add the cooked squash, feta, blueberries, pecans, and almonds and top with honey.
- Mix and enjoy!