How to Make the Perfect Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Crunchy, cheesy, fried zucchini chips make an easy-to-eat, versatile appetizer that pair with almost any meal. In a pinch, this veggie can be air fried to perfection and paired with your favorite dipping sauce to create a fun and nutritious finger food that rivals restaurant style starters.
-1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
-¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
-1 medium zucchini, sliced thinly
-1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Combine the Panko crumbs and parmesan cheese onto a plate. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, and dip one zucchini slice into the beaten egg then into the Panko mixture. Apply light pressure to ensure the slice is coated evenly.
- Repeat this process with the remaining slices. Place them in the air fryer basket without overlapping the slices.
- Spray the slices lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Flip the slices over with tongs and cook for an additional two minutes. Then, remove the slices from the air fryer and continue the process with the remaining slices.
These delicious air fryer zucchini chips pair well with marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or bleu cheese. With a squeeze of lemon juice over the top, you can brighten up the flavor and add some zest. Whether you’re looking for the perfect side or a quick appetizer to whip up, these crispy, low calorie treats are always a crowd pleaser.
Looking for more recipes? Check out our air fryer recipe list.