How to Make the Perfect Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Dijon-Glaze
Packed with healthy fats and protein, salmon makes a satisfying main dish for lunch or dinner. Elevate your classic salmon recipe with a sweet and savory maple dijon-glaze, and polish off the meal with a side of steamed rice or crunchy vegetables.
-3 tablespoons butter
-3 tablespoons maple syrup
-1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
-1 medium lemon (juiced)
-1 garlic clove, minced
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-¼ teaspoon salt
-¼ teaspoon pepper
-4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium high heat. Add maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, and minced garlic.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Drizzle olive oil over salmon and sprinkle with salt pepper.
- Place the fish in a single layer inside the air fryer basket. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the fish is lightly browned and flakes easily with a fork.
- Drizzle with sauce and serve promptly.
When you’re in the mood for a hearty, healthy meal, consider serving up this simple salmon dish. This combination of light and clean ingredients accented with bright flavors is a great go-to and makes just the right amount of food for the whole family. Crisp the fish up the next day in the air fryer for tasty leftovers or a late lunch box treat.
Want to get more air fryer inspired meals? Check out the air fryer recipe list