Whether you follow the keto diet or need a few extra recipes that are quick and easy to make in your air fryer, the food below is sure to be a success! Don’t forget to tag @airfryersdotcom on Instagram if you make any of these recipes for a chance to be featured.
- 1-2 Salmon Fillets
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (packed)
- 2.5 tbsp mustard (whole grain)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and coat salmon fillets.
- Air fry at 400 for 10-12 minutes.
- 2-3 avocados (ripe)
- 1 package bacon
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Packet
- Franks Red Hot Sauce (Optional for dipping)
- Slice avocados into medium wedges and line up on baking tray or cutting board (will be transferred to air fryer later).
- Pour hidden valley ranch packet onto avocado wedges (liberally for strong ranch taste).
- Strip bacon and wrap one around each wedge.
- Air fry at 415 for 12-14 minutes or until bacon is cooked through.
- Serve with Franks Red Hot for dipping (optional).
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- Garlic Powder
- Olive oil spray
- Thinly slice potatoes (use mandolin for best results)
- Soak potato circles in cold water for approximately 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry
- Spray with oil cooking spray and conservatively season with salt and garlic powder.
- Air fry at 200 for 15-18 minutes followed by 5 minutes at 400 degrees.