How to Make the Perfect Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Air-fried buffalo cauliflower bites make the perfect appetizer for folks who crave the crispy, crunchy, flavor of chicken wings without the extra calories. Packed with tangy flavor and zest, these bite-sized veggies are completely customizable. Whether you’re looking for spicy and sweet or mellow and mild, this simple dish is sure to satisfy friends and family.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Your preferred hot sauce (Frank’s Red Hot is highly recommended)
- 1 Tablespoon of your preferred oil or nonstick spray---
- Breading of your choice (breadcrumbs, crushed crackers, or nutritional yeast)
- Optional dipping sauces, like bleu cheese, ranch dressing, or additional hot sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F or medium high.
- Cut a head of cauliflower into florets and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Coat the florets in one tablespoon of oil and toss, or spray generously with nonstick cooking spray and toss until coated evenly.
- Add your hot sauce to the mixing bowl along with any other additional seasonings
- Add the breading of your choice into the same mixing bowl, and toss one last time.
- Add the cauliflower to the basket of your air fryer. Allow it to cook for twenty minutes, tossing the cauliflower every five minutes to promote even cooking and browning on all sides.
- When it’s completely cooked and ready to eat, the cauliflower should appear brown and crisped. Continue to cook for five minute increments until you achieve the desired results.
- Serve immediately with a side of celery and dipping sauces.
The perfect buffalo cauliflower bites make a great side dish on game day and double as a healthy appetizer for individuals of all ages. Don’t forget to dish up this air fryer recipe at your next dinner party or celebration!
Looking for more recipes? Check out our air fryer recipe list.